commons-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [POOL] Release 2.3 in JIRA
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2015 01:11:07 GMT
On 8 February 2015 at 21:33, Michael Osipov <1983-01-06@gmx.net> wrote:
> Am 2015-02-08 um 22:03 schrieb Phil Steitz:
>>
>> On 2/8/15 1:44 PM, Michael Osipov wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> can anyone kindly release 2.3 in JIRA. It is still in the roadmap
>>> and not in the changelog.
>>

>> Done.  Thanks for pointing this out.  The changelog we pay attention
>> to / keep always up to date, is in /src/changes/changes.xml, which
>> appears on the website at [1].
>

> Is there any reason not the use the JIRA report from MCHANGES? This works
> quite well with several Maven projects. I have added several improvements to
> it as well as the skin you are using. You should give it a try.

There may be changes to report that don't have JIRAs.

Furthermore, changes.xml can be used to create the Release Notes automatically.

Also the JIRA changes report does not show all the entries if there
are more matching changes than the API limit (which is fixed at 100).

See https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MCHANGES-351

But we do use the JIRA report as well.