commons-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Neidhart <>
Subject Re: how to load a RealMatrix from file
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2015 19:03:43 GMT
On 02/20/2015 07:21 PM, Joakim Soderberg wrote:
> Thanks Thomas,
> That’s helpful, but I think you should add more easy-to-use functions for the convenience
of the research community who just want to implement some algorithm and not spend time with
coding IO.

if you come up with a use-case we can discuss if we can add something
more sophisticated, but in general we want to focus on the core algorithms.

> For my second question; why is there no vector - matrix multiplication operator?, i.e.
x A, where x is a vector and A a matrix.

RealMatrix.preMultiply(RealVector) should do the trick.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message