commons-user mailing list archives

From vaithal <veena_ait...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Service could not be stopped using 64-bit prunsrv.exe
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2014 15:08:23 GMT
After investigation, I have found out that, it works with 64-bit 1.0.7 or
older versions of prunsrv.exe. The difference between 1.0.7 and 1.0.8 output
for "net stop <serviceName>" is as follows:

(1.0.7 or older)
C:\Users\Administrator>net stop <serivceName>
<serviceDesc> service is stopping....
<serviceDesc> service could not be stopped.

(1.0.8 or newer)
C:\Users\Administrator>net stop <serivceName>

<serviceDesc> service was stopped successfully.

So, I have switched back to 1.0.7 version from 1.0.15 version

thanks.