commons-user mailing list archives

From vaithal <>
Subject Service could not be stopped in OpenJdk
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2014 04:40:11 GMT
Hi Friends,

We have converted java applications into windows services using
"procrun.exe". When we were using Oracle's Java, "net stop <serviceName>"
was working fine without any issues. Recently we switched to OpenJDK. Since
then, it fails with error message "could not be stopped" soon after 10sec.
But, it takes another 20sec to actually stop the service. It is not waiting
for value specified for "--StopTimeout" parameter. Do you know whether have
you come across this issue and how to fix it?

Sent from the Commons - User mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message