commons-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [fileupload] multipart parsing failed: null?
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2014 23:50:27 GMT
Kristian/Thomas:
Would it help to take a look at the connection paramaters for ProxyPass?
max to throttle the max number of connections to backend?
ttl to throttle the time to live for inactive connections?
retry increase the amount of time for backend server people to reboot or fix the problem which
is causing error state
E.g.
ProxyPass /example http://backend.example.com max=20 ttl=120 retry=300

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_proxy.html#proxypass