commons-user mailing list archives

From arnout cator <arnout.ca...@gmail.com>
Subject JCS Cache behaviour question
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2014 22:48:39 GMT
I am relatively new to JCS. So please do not shoot me with this question.

I have set up a test on a web application using JCS cache and I would like
to ask about some behaviour that I cannot explain.

The cache.ccf file is attached.

I have set maxobjectsize for components on a page to 5. I have done some
clicking through 5 pages and the objects items have gone up to 5 and
Auxiliary Hits are reaching 8.

[image: Inline image 1]
[image: Inline image 3]

The question I have is, that I have not seen any disk cache files growing
from 0k size, but in the detailed view on components I see a data file
length of 132202 (132kb) and a key map size of 10.

[image: Inline image 2]

Can someone tell me how JCS works to show Auxiliary hits and no data file
size nor key size, considering my setup?