commons-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Beard <jbea...@cs.mcgill.ca>
Subject Re: [SCXML] Plans for making SCXML more dynamic?
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2014 13:32:38 GMT

On Oct 26, 2014, at 10:45 AM, Benoît Thiébault <thiebault@artenum.com> wrote:

> Jake's suggestion is also interesting, but in that case I wonder how would the different
state diagrams interact with each other.

Each SCXML instance should receive a sessionId. Statechart instances can communicate with
one another using SCXML <send targetexpr=“target.sessionId”/>. “target.sessionId”
can be passed in dynamically when an SCXML instance is initialized.

I’m not sure if sessionId is currently supported by SCXML Commons.

Feel free to contact me off-list to discuss in more detail.

All the best,

Jacob Beard