commons-user mailing list archives

From Anjib Mulepati <anji...@hotmail.com>
Subject [net] Handling sequence of sendCommand()
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2014 15:52:52 GMT
Hi All,

    I am using this AutomatedTelnetClient (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1195809/looking-for-java-telnet-emulator)
      to send sequence of command to telehack.com:23.
AutomatedTelnetClient telnet = new AutomatedTelnetClient("telehack.com", "23");
telnet.sendCommand("rand ");//run OK
telnet.sendCommand("cal "); //run OK
telnet.sendCommand("date "); //never run

    first two command run OK and gives me
        output but third one never runs. I change the order of cal and
        date this time rans and date execute but not cal. So it running
        first two commands only.

        So my question is do I have to use some kind of thread in that
        program to do read and write operation from the telnet server?

        Thanks,

        Anjib