commons-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <davelnew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [beanutils] Version 1.9.2 uses FastHashMap in class PropertyUtilsBean, but FastHashMap does not exists in collections4
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2014 14:42:01 GMT
IIRC BeanUtils has a dependency on Collections 3, where FastHashMap lives.

In the CC4 release notes it states:

Removed features now supported by the JDK or other Apache Commons libraries

   - FastHashMap: use java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap, but beware of
   null keys and values

So I'd say they're not compatible, by design.

Dave