commons-user mailing list archives

From Hassan Schroeder <hassan.schroe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [fileupload] - Question about uploading additional files other than the ones in the form?
Date Sat, 06 Sep 2014 20:23:13 GMT
On Sat, Sep 6, 2014 at 1:09 PM, Konrad Zuse <thekonradzuse@hotmail.com> wrote:

>  So would I need to rewrite everything now for an client-side application, which I'm
assuming wouldn't even work with FileUpload but more with FTP?

> Or would I still use my current upload methods, but had an application on their side
that will allow me to upload the additional files?

If you're writing your own client, the transport method is up to you.
There's no reason not to use the same HTTP as you are now with
a browser as client.

http://about.me/hassanschroeder
twitter: @hassan