commons-user mailing list archives

From Konrad Zuse <thekonradz...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [fileupload] - Question about uploading additional files other than the ones in the form?
Date Sat, 06 Sep 2014 21:06:41 GMT
Okay so I generate the requests via my client to allow the upload of all of these files, but
it has to be done from something on their machine though, and not a browser?  It seems I could
use FTP upload instead since I'm on the client, but your'e saying either works so I will stick
with this.

Not too sure what you saying before about "client browsers."  I looked it up and something
simuilar to Node.js or Vert.x popped up, so I'm not sure if that is what you were referring
to.

I am relatively new to web programming (but not Java or programming in general) so I am sorry
if I am confused about something, or confused about what something means.

Thank youf or all of the help everyone.... :)