commons-user mailing list archives

From Konrad Zuse <thekonradz...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [fileupload] - Question about uploading additional files other than the ones in the form?
Date Sat, 06 Sep 2014 20:38:11 GMT
I don't know what you mean by a browser as the client, isn't that normally the issue, which
is why I'm we are discussing ways to go around this?

I don't know what i'm doing at this point, just trying to find out ways to make this work,
but a little confused.

I can't use File Upload with a client-side application ont he desktop though right?

If you are saying I can use my browser as the client and still do what I need to do without
creating another app then that would be best, but yeah still confused on where to go next.

> Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2014 13:23:13 -0700
> Subject: Re: [fileupload] - Question about uploading additional files other than the
ones in the form?
> From: hassan.schroeder@gmail.com
> To: user@commons.apache.org
>
> On Sat, Sep 6, 2014 at 1:09 PM, Konrad Zuse <thekonradzuse@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >  So would I need to rewrite everything now for an client-side application, which
I'm assuming wouldn't even work with FileUpload but more with FTP?

> > Or would I still use my current upload methods, but had an application on their
side that will allow me to upload the additional files?