commons-user mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Rule profiles for community projects on nemo
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 06:19:07 GMT
Why is this being discussed on the user list? :o)

I don't like the style because every IDE I have worked with is configured
with the Sun code style by default. So you always have to change the
default settings. But in the end I say: give me a proper eclipse formatter
and I'll use what ever convention you like :-)

Benedikt