commons-user mailing list archives

From Johannes Wienke <jwie...@techfak.uni-bielefeld.de>
Subject [SCXML] onentry executable content parallel to further transitions
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2014 10:39:11 GMT
Hi,

we are currently evaluating commons scxml in the trunk version for our
purposes. On thing that confused us is the fact that transitions from a
state can already occur while that state's onentry executable content is
still processing. Hence, we end up with more parallelism than expected.

Is this the intended behavior?

From the SCXML specification I actually cannot find anything that either
allows or prevents this interpretation. So I am also curious how this
behavior is justified wrt. to specs.

Kind regards,
Johannes
--
Johannes Wienke, Researcher at CoR-Lab / CITEC, Bielefeld University
Address: Inspiration 1, D-33619 Bielefeld, Germany (Room 1.307)