commons-user mailing list archives

From Bernd Eckenfels <>
Subject Re: [vfs] Current status?
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2014 07:03:06 GMT

It hasnt seen much activity but we still are working slowly towards a 2.1 Version. It is a
bit unclear how it fits into newer Java offered FileSystem abstractions, but it has still
quite a few Providers no other solutions offer.

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von: "Rob Walker" <>
Gesendet: ‎01.‎08.‎2014 08:33
An: "" <>
Betreff: [vfs] Current status?

Commons VFS seems to be useful to help with a number of aspects I'm
looking at, but I'm concered about it's current development state.

It seems a little dormant in terms of recent development activity and
fixing, and the web pages have a number of broken links.

Is this still an active and viable project to consider using?

-- Rob

Ascert - Taking systems to the edge

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: