commons-user mailing list archives

From Michael Pigott <mpigott.subscripti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Parsing and solving algebraic equation from string
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2014 06:19:16 GMT
So here are some random thoughts / questions I had:

1. Would this be significantly different from SymJa?
https://bitbucket.org/axelclk/symja_android_library/wiki/Home
2. Should this be an implementation of an existing spec, like RPN or
MathML, or do we need a new one?
3. Will the language be interpreted, or will Java code be generated, or
will JSR 199 be used to invoke the Java compiler?

Thanks,
Mike