commons-user mailing list archives

From Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Parsing and solving algebraic equation from string
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2014 04:18:31 GMT
Luc and Ted, thank you for your help and support.
I understand the dimensionality part. Indeed most of the equations I
need to solve have one unknown.

I am looking to parse the equation from String to matrix form. I was
not lucky enough to find any parser that can do this out-of-the-box.
As Luc said, it will big project to write a parser that takes any
equation as a string, and generate the matrix (2-dimensional array) to
feed it into Commons Math.

Thank you.