commons-user mailing list archives

From "DiFrango, Ronald (CONT)" <Ronald.DiFra...@capitalone.com>
Subject RE: Commons Config: Variable Interpolation
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2014 15:27:14 GMT
Here's the full XML file:

<configuration>
	<header>
		<result />
		<lookups>
			<lookup config-prefix="expr"
				config-class="org.apache.commons.configuration.interpol.ExprLookup">
				<variables>
					<variable name="net" value="Class:java.net.InetAddress" />
				</variables>
			</lookup>
		</lookups>
	</header>

	<system />

	<properties fileName=" example.properties" listDelimiter="|">
		<reloadingStrategy refreshDelay="10000"
			config-class="org.apache.commons.configuration.reloading.FileChangedReloadingStrategy"
/>
	</properties>

</configuration>

And the referenced properties file:

	mobile.rest.host=${expr:$[net.localHost.hostName]}

Ron DiFrango