commons-user mailing list archives

From Jérôme Serré <>
Subject [daemon]
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2014 07:54:21 GMT

Sorry if I’m posting in a wrong way but it’s difficult to search in
thousands messages from the archive.

I want to use prunserv (Commons Daemon procrun ( 64-bit)) like a
windows 7 x64 service with simple java class but it doesn’t work as I want.

1.        Registration of prunser is ok

2.        Inst service is ok

3.        Running service in prunserv console is ok

4.        Running service in service windows console is NOT ok

I get this error : service doesn’t start. File not found.

TestService //IS//TestService --DisplayName="Test Service"
" --Jvm="C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\server\jvm.dll" --StartMode=jvm
--StartClass=Main --StopMode=jvm --StopClass=Main --JavaHome="C:\Program
Files\Java\jre7" --StartMethod=start --StopMethod=stop --StdError=auto

TestService start

Thank you for your help.

Best regards

Jérôme Serré