commons-user mailing list archives

From Joel Harris <jdha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: (beanutils) possible problem with beanutils being used by geoserver
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 15:09:33 GMT
Thank you for the reply.

Currently my permissions look like the following when I'm getting the stack
trace previously given:

//permissions to allow GeoServer to run
grant codebase "file:${com.sun.aas.instanceRoot}/applications/geoserver/-"
{
    permission java.lang.RuntimePermission "getenv.*";
    permission com.sun.tools.attach.AttachPermission
"createAttachProvider";
    permission java.lang.RuntimePermission
"accessClassInPackage.com.sun.imageio.*";
    permission java.util.logging.LoggingPermission "control";
    permission java.lang.RuntimePermission "createClassLoader";
    permission java.lang.reflect.ReflectPermission "suppressAccessChecks";
    permission java.io.FilePermission
"${com.sun.aas.instanceRoot}/applications/geoserver/-", "read, write,
execute, delete";
    permission java.security.SecurityPermission "putProviderProperty.BC";
    permission java.security.SecurityPermission "insertProvider.BC";
    permission java.lang.RuntimePermission "modifyThread";
    permission java.lang.RuntimePermission "preferences";
    permission java.lang.RuntimePermission "shutdownHooks";
    permission java.lang.RuntimePermission "getClassLoader";
    permission java.io.SerializablePermission
"enableSubclassImplementation";
    permission java.io.SerializablePermission "enableSubstitution";
    permission java.util.PropertyPermission "*", "read,write";
    permission
org.apache.wicket.authorization.strategies.role.metadata.InstantiationPermissions
"authorizeAll";
};

I came to a partial solution by adding:

permission java.lang.RuntimePermission "accessClassInPackage.*";

Of course, I need to narrow down the packages it can access, but it moves
me forward, thanks for the assist.