commons-user mailing list archives

From Schalk Cronjé <ysb...@gmail.com>
Subject [math] Kolmogorov-Smirnov test on 3.3
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 19:14:49 GMT
I have code simplified to the following:

    KolmogorovSmirnovTest kst = new KolmogorovSmirnovTest();
    NormalDistribution nd = new NormalDistribution(mean,stddev);
    kst.kolmogorovSmirnovTest(nd,dataset)

I find that for my dataset of 10,000 items, the call to
kolmogorovSmirnovTest takes 'forever'. It has not returned after nearly
15minutes and gone over 150MB in data usage. I assume this is not
expected behaviour. Should I log a defect for this?

--
Schalk W. Cronjé
@ysb33r