commons-user mailing list archives

From Reginald Johnson <>
Subject Re: [math] Min Cost Flow Linear Programming Problem Using Optimization Package
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 03:36:33 GMT
I agree, and in fact my original formulation used that same format
(A_ij=A_ji) for the constraint.  However, I didn't (and still don't) see a
way to create a constraint in the optimization class that will let me use
anything other than a number for the right hand side.

  Do you know if this library has this ability?