commons-user mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VFS] LAST_MODIFIED vs GET_LAST_MODIFIED
Date Sat, 17 May 2014 14:19:54 GMT
I suppose... not sure what the best path is. You pick ;)

Gary

<ecki@zusammenkunft.net> </div><div>Date:05/16/2014  21:42  (GMT-05:00)
user@commons.apache.org </div><div>Subject: Re: [VFS] LAST_MODIFIED vs GET_LAST_MODIFIED

Really no idea, it is not used anywhere. And GET_LAST_MODIFIED is
there since the 1.0 API, so it can not even be explained with
backward compatibility. There is also nothing in JIRA or the Wiki.

I guess I would put a deprecated tag in javadoc and forget about it?

Gruss
Bernd