commons-user mailing list archives

From <>
Subject Re: [math] Min Cost Flow Linear Programming Problem Using Optimization Package
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 13:39:41 GMT
Unfortunately, I’m not familiar enough with LP to know what you mean by that statement.

Sent from Windows Mail

From: Ted Dunning
Sent: ‎Thursday‎, ‎May‎ ‎22‎, ‎2014 ‎9‎:‎13‎ ‎PM
To: Reginald Johnson

Is it possible that you encode the symmetry constraint into the function itself by only allowing
adaptation of the upper triangle?

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 8:36 PM, Reginald Johnson <> wrote:

I agree, and in fact my original formulation used that same format (A_ij=A_ji) for the constraint.
 However, I didn't (and still don't) see a way to create a constraint in the optimization
class that will let me use anything other than a number for the right hand side.

  Do you know if this library has this ability?