commons-user mailing list archives

From Bernd Eckenfels <e...@zusammenkunft.net>
Subject Re: [VFS] LAST_MODIFIED vs GET_LAST_MODIFIED
Date Sat, 17 May 2014 20:20:07 GMT
Hello,

I have created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VFS-527 for it.

I think this is a two phase process as I would prefer not to break API
compatibility and stay with the 2.1 version.

It would be allowed to deprecate the LAST_MODIFIED and maybe a bite
more cleanly describe the behaviour of GET/SET_LAST_MODIFIED_xxx (like:
GET_LAST_MODIFIED allows to get the last modified date of files, it
might also work on directories). or something?

Gruss
Bernd