commons-user mailing list archives

From "R.C. Hoekstra" <>
Subject RE: Re: scxml: planning and versions
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2014 20:15:19 GMT
Hi Ate, Woonsan,

thanks for the long answer; sorry for my late reply, I was away for a few days.

Good to hear you are really interested in our use-case, Ate.

You're asking what specific specification features we will be using now, or in the near future.
To be honest; I don't know yet. At the moment we are still in the stage of settings things
up, and we are exploring all the possibilities scxml offers to our project.

Because to launch out here about our project features wouldn't fit anymore in the subject
of this thread, I will soon post a subject about our project, and then maybe you guys can
advise us some more on the best features to use.

best regards, Rinke
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message