commons-user mailing list archives

From ten...@free.fr
Subject SCXML2 Serialization
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 13:33:46 GMT
Hi Ate

It's ok :

Deserialize..
After creation [startIngTrs.processMsg is running : true
message:message2
serialize..

Process finished with exit code 0

Thanks
Regards,
Francis.

On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 2:12 PM, Ate Douma <ate@douma.nu> wrote:
Hi Francis,

Thanks for the example test code, it helped me detect a bug in the state machine
running status management which I already fixed, see [1].

Can you test and verify this now works for you? (note: you'll have to use SCXML
trunk).

I've one more comment inline below.

Regards, Ate

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCXML-202