commons-user mailing list archives

From "David's accounts" <ac...@intentionperception.org>
Subject SCXML: Verifying numeric constraints?
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2014 01:04:10 GMT
There are several projects that use SCXML to represent processes, and
verify that the processes satisfy various constraints. And I believe
several of these projects use Commons SCXML.

My question is how should a process be encoded using SCXML to enable
verification of *numeric* constraints? For example, in the one use case for
Commons SCXML on the site, which is a state machine representing a
stopwatch, how might one verify that the display never shows, say, -1 ?

I can imagine a very complicated solution in which every possible numeric
value has its own state, but I really doubt that's what existing projects
do.

David

btw, I tried Googling "scxml numeric site:mail-archives.apache.org"