commons-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Sample to merge multiple tiffs
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 01:19:12 GMT
create a composite image based  on 2 existing images (.tiff files)

try batik users

Martin

> From: Irfan.Mohammed@wellsfargo.com
> To: user@commons.apache.org
> Subject: Sample to merge multiple tiffs
> Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 20:52:25 +0000
>
> Hi,
>
> I am looking to see if there is a way to merge multiple tiff files into a single tiff
file. I have not been to figure out exactly how to do this by going through the Javadocs.

> Regards,
> Irfan Mohammed
>
> This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose,
or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this
message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.
Thank you for your cooperation.