commons-user mailing list archives

From "Van der Neut, Frederick" <frederick.van-der-n...@hp.com>
Subject [daemon]
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 15:05:05 GMT
Hi,

I have been having an issue where the windows service I created will hang. I was able to start
my java program as a Network Service. It starts and stops fine I can also send it a command
from cmd to check the client status, but whenever I send it a command to spawn a new thread
it sits there hung up until I end the process.

The program works fine in both eclipse and running it standalone from cmd. Only when it is
a service do I get issues.

Is this a limitation of procrun? What else could be causing the service to lock up like this?

Thanks,
Freddie