commons-user mailing list archives

From Kiran Badi <ki...@poonam.org>
Subject Re: [fileupload] - Works in local host and works partially on server.
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2014 20:58:03 GMT
Thanks Benedikt for reply.

Is their any sample unit test I can refer for unit testing for file upload ?

I know code works in local host and I also know it works in remote
server but rather than doing 6 images it does 2 images.

Let me write a simple file upload and without renaming let me upload 6
files to remote host and see if it works.

I will post the update here.

- Kiran Badi

{