commons-user mailing list archives

From "心如止水" <707621...@qq.com>
Subject com.mysql.jdbc.PacketTooBigException: Packet for query is too large (77 > -1)
Date Sun, 16 Feb 2014 02:03:45 GMT
Hi All ,

 I have encountered a problem in production environment :

 ### Error querying database.  Cause: com.mysql.jdbc.PacketTooBigException: Packet for query
is too large (77 > -1). You can change this value on the server by setting the max_allowed_packet'
variable.
### The error occurred while setting parameters
### Cause: com.mysql.jdbc.PacketTooBigException: Packet for query is too large (77 > -1).
You can change this value on the server by setting the max_allowed_packet' variable.
 at org.apache.ibatis.exceptions.ExceptionFactory.wrapException(ExceptionFactory.java:8)
 at org.apache.ibatis.session.defaults.DefaultSqlSession.selectList(DefaultSqlSession.java:61)
 at org.apache.ibatis.session.defaults.DefaultSqlSession.selectList(DefaultSqlSession.java:53)
 at org.apache.ibatis.session.defaults.DefaultSqlSession.selectOne(DefaultSqlSession.java:38)
 at org.apache.ibatis.binding.MapperMethod.execute(MapperMethod.java:66)
 at org.apache.ibatis.binding.MapperProxy.invoke(MapperProxy.java:35)
 at $Proxy408.queryById(Unknown Source)

 I am confused with the number -1 (the max allowed packet size ), how it can appear ?
 And the other problem is when the database reover the service , the problem is still existing
, otherwise I restart the
 tomcat application ,then it's ok .

 Thanks.

 Best Regards,