commons-user mailing list archives

From Zachary Seid <zws...@virginia.edu>
Subject [math] Stat.Regression Class structure/output
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2014 20:39:17 GMT
Hello all,
I would like to access information wrapped in the RegressionResults class,
but for OLSMultipleRegression and/or GLSMultipleRegression. However,
OLS/GLS do not currently support the UpdatingMultipleLinearRegression
interface, and I was wondering if there is a simple workaround to provide
equivalent content. If not, I was wondering if the current structure was a
design decision and if there would be opposition in development to
refactoring OLS/GLS to implement the UpdatingMultipleLinearRegression
interface.
Thank you,
Zachary