commons-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Melville <>
Subject [configuration] Help on implementing new Configuration (JSON)
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 12:30:44 GMT

Is there any documentation on implementing a new configuration?
In our system we have properties in .properties file and .json files and I
don't see anything about JSON in apache-commons-configuration.

I'd like to implement a JSONConfiguration but I'm unsure where to start.

I thought about extending the Propertiesconfiguration and overriding the
I also thought about extending the AbstractFileConfiguration.