commons-user mailing list archives

From "Vatsyayan, Abhijat" <Abhijat.Vatsya...@bms.com>
Subject [pipeline] Is it active
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2014 14:56:31 GMT
I could not locate maven repository or downloads for commons pipeline. I can go to subversion,
download and compile but before that I would like to know if this  project has been abandoned.
I do not mind contributing, this is an important capability for me but I would like to better
understand the activity and interest level of this project.
Abhijat

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary, privileged
and/or private information. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual
or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please
notify the sender immediately, and delete the message and any attachments. Any disclosure,
reproduction, distribution or other use of this message or any attachments by an individual
or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.