commons-user mailing list archives

From Qianghui Hu <qianghui...@ebaotech.com>
Subject [jexl]
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 03:11:50 GMT
Hi All,

As we know, when we create an expression like 'coverType.fieldValueMap.US02ProductsWithdrawalCutOff',
and set the coverType value into context.

When we call the expression evaluate method with context, we can get the value of US02ProductsWithdrawalCutOff'.

My question is how to set the value to US02ProductsWithdrawalCutOff'.

Is there anybody who has the simple sample?

Expression package: org.apache.commons.jexl2
Jarfile: commons-jexl-2.1.1.jar
Thanks & Best Regards

This e-mail and any attachments thereto are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s)
named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any use of the information
contained herein (including, but not limited to, total or partial reproduction, communication,
or dissemination in any form) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material
from any computer.