commons-user mailing list archives

From Hans Schwäbli <bugs.need.love....@gmail.com>
Subject [configuration] INIConfiguration has no include?
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2014 09:48:55 GMT
When using the org.apache.commons.configuration.PropertiesConfiguration
there is a "include" feature allowing me to include other property files.

I use this for overriding default properties with user's specific
properties: include=configuration_${sys:user.name}.cfg

Now I want to use org.apache.commons.configuration.INIConfiguration in
another project because then I can use sections. But there seems to be no
include feature when using that INIConfiguration.

Do I have to code that feature myself when using the INIConfiguration or
did I overlook how it works?