commons-user mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <>
Subject [all] ApacheCon North America 2014
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2013 15:47:03 GMT
The Call For Proposals for ApacheCon NA, 2014 will go out in the
next couple of weeks.  PMCs have been asked for volunteers for the
Content Committee to review proposals related to their projects.
Before we all rush to raise our hands, we thought it best to get a
sense for what talks might be proposed the community.  Is anyone
planning to submit a proposal?  The theme this year is really
wide-open, i.e., there is no pre-established theme for the whole
conference of pre-determined track structure.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message