commons-user mailing list archives

From "Trebilcock, Richard" <>
Subject Commons-Validator ECCN Enquiry
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2013 15:39:15 GMT
Good afternoon,

On the CGI IT UK Limited project  I am currently working on, we are looking to export Commons-Validator
as part of the overall software deliverable. As part of this process, we need to know whether
Commons-Validator is of United States origin, and if so what the ECCN number is, and is there
a requirement for an HTS code?

I would be most grateful if you could provide me with this information. However, failing this,
if you could direct me to where I might find the information I require this would also be
very helpful.

Your assistance with this matter is most appreciated.

Best regards,

Richard Trebilcock | ILS Engineer
Defence | CGI
Chaucer House, Springfield Drive, The Office Park, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7LP UK
T: +44 01372 838258 | M: +44 (0) 7717 355882 |

CGI IT UK Limited. A CGI Group Inc. Company
Registered Office: 250 Brook Drive, Green Park, Reading RG2 6UA, United Kingdom. Registered
in England & Wales - Number 947968
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Proprietary/Confidential Information belonging to CGI Group Inc. and
its affiliates may be contained in this message. If you are not a recipient indicated or intended
in this message (or responsible for delivery of this message to such person), or you think
for any reason that this message may have been addressed to you in error, you may not use
or copy or deliver this message to anyone else. In such case, you should destroy this message
and are asked to notify the sender by reply e-mail.