commons-user mailing list archives

From Manuel Irribarra <mirriba...@altiuz.cl>
Subject [pool] Factory example
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2013 15:28:14 GMT
Hi,

     Following the example page, I noted that Factory example for
PooleableObjectFactory is wrong. When you extends
BasePooledObjectFactory<?>, there only 2 methods required:

+ public <?> create()
+ public PooledObject<?> wrap (<?> object)

     I guess that create method must created a new object instance,
but... ┬┐how I must use the wrap method?

     Any one have an example?

--
*Manuel A. Irribarra Frex*
*Ingeniero de Desarrollo*