commons-user mailing list archives

From rambor <robert_p_ra...@hotmail.com>
Subject Conjugate Gradient Math 3.2
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2013 18:00:38 GMT
Hi,

I am having a horrible time trying to get the new interfaces to work. I
clearly don't understand the changes.

I'd like to do the NonLinearConjugateGradientOptimizer and I can't get the
constructor to work in the new implementation.  So far, I have:

NonLinearConjugateGradientOptimizer optimizer = new
NonLinearConjugateGradientOptimizer(NonLinearConjugateGradientOptimizer.Formula.POLAK_RIBIERE,
new SimpleValueChecker(1e-13, 1e-13));

The error is thrown on SimpleValueChecker, it requires a convergence
checker.  How do I make an instance of ConvergenceChecker that is acceptable
to the NonLinearConjugateGradient constructor?

Thanks,

Rob