commons-user mailing list archives

From "Laack,Andrea P" <ALA...@sw.org>
Subject mod_authnz_ldap question
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2013 15:18:34 GMT
I have implemented mod_authnz_ldap with the Require ldap-user directive.  I do not use the
Require ldap-group because I do not have control of Active Directory and want to control who
has access.  The list of users is getting a little unwieldy.  Is it possible to utilize an
include file with the list of users?
I have searched high and low and have not been able to find an answer.  I can't believe I
am the first one asking this question.

Thanks
Andrea

Andrea Laack
Server Engineer, IS Infrastructure
[BSWsignature]
2401 S. 31st Street
Temple, TX  76508
Mailstop: MS-02-1.13
Office:  254-724-9490
alaack@sw.org

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the named individual.
If you are not the named individual you are strictly prohibited from disseminating, distributing,
or copying this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received
this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. The sender expressly reserves
all privileges and confidentiality which might otherwise be waived as a result of an erroneous
or misdirected transmission. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete,
or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions
in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification
is required please request a hard-copy version. No employee or agent is authorized to conclude
any binding agreement on behalf of Scott & White Healthcare or any affiliated entity with
another party by email without express written confirmation by the CEO or the Vice President
of Supply Chain Services. Scott & White Healthcare www.sw.org