commons-user mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: BCEL 6 release?
Date Sat, 26 Oct 2013 09:39:31 GMT
Hi Russel,

I have managed to get the old JavaDoc online. Sadly I'm having problems to
republish the BCEL site, so I'm currently unable to add a link to the API
doc to the site. Here is a direct link to the JavaDoc of BCEL 5.2 that you
can use: http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-bcel/javadocs/api-5.2/

I hope to get the link working on the site soon.

HTH
Benedikt

2013/10/24 Benedikt Ritter <beneritter@gmail.com>

> Adding the JavaDoc from 5.2 to the site like in [lang] should be
> possibile. I'll have a look ok friday.
>
> Benedikt
>
> Send from my mobile device
>
> > Am 24.10.2013 um 00:10 schrieb Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com>:
> >
> > I wish we could just keep each version on the site...
> >

> > Sent via the Samsung Galaxy NoteĀ® 3, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

he