commons-user mailing list archives

From Russell Gold <r...@gold-family.us>
Subject Re: BCEL 6 release?
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 21:41:49 GMT
Hi Benedikt,

Yes, that is what I would have expected. Since BCEL 5.2 is the latest version available at
Maven Central, wouldn't it make sense to check out that release tag and update the web site
from that? The api has changed enough between 5.2 and 6.0-SNAPSHOT that the latter is not
all that useful.

Thanks,
Russ

>>> http://www.systemoutprintln.de/