commons-user mailing list archives

From Sasha Kacanski <skacan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Commons Pool performance issue
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2013 02:33:27 GMT
I use spring dap latest, and without pooling. My suggestion would be use
DNS SOA records, I use krb and ldap and pick the closest subnets with AD,
openldap, whichever it is and extend connection factory class to bind
sequentially if need be...
You could have some default bean props, but for most part you deal
dynamically and you will adopt to any environments as long as they know how
to do a proper DNS.
Works for me like a charm....