commons-user mailing list archives

From "email@thorstenschaefer.de" <em...@thorstenschaefer.de>
Subject [math] Documentation for clustering
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 22:29:36 GMT
I just found that commons-math contains an implementation of a kmeans++ clustering algorithm,
but I could not find any documentation on it except for the javadoc.
Given the javadoc, I wonder if it is possible to retrieve the actual clusters generated (I.e.,
sets of the items I input into the algorithm)? I only see that the cluster method returns
a list of centroids which would give me the centers, but not the items assigned to each center.

Thanks,
Thorsten