commons-user mailing list archives

From Varun Sud <varunh...@gmail.com>
Subject [net] File Transferred with Zero Length Using FTP over SSL
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2013 14:03:35 GMT
Hi,
I am getting a zero-length file after transferring using FTP-SSL in explict
mode. Also, using -d option instead of -s option does not list any files on
the server.

The transfer and listing works fine if I use plain FTP from apache-commons
for the same store location. The transfer using FTP-SSL works fine using
another FTP client, FileZilla.

I am using commons-net 3.3.

Command-line:
java -jar
D:\webapps\NetBeansProjects\lib\commons-net-3.3\commons-net-examples-3.3.jar
commons.req.enc commons.req.enc

The file commons.req.enc is attached. It is an encrypted file. The ftp
command output is also attached.

Kindly advise.

"Didn't I say to you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?"