commons-user mailing list archives

From Nico Caprioli <nico.capri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math] SplineInterpolator not working properly
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 22:06:03 GMT
Forget everything i told, i found my problem:
System.out.println(Arrays.toString(interpolation.getPolynomials())
gives me not-centered function, if I translate them to right of the right
step (in my case 0 for the first, 1 for the second, 2 for the third and so
on) i get right spline functions!

Regards,
Nico