commons-user mailing list archives

From Nico Caprioli <nico.capri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math] SplineInterpolator not working properly
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 21:35:17 GMT
I've attached a simple java file that interpolates and prints functions
(results on second files)
I expected at least to have a continue function

Moreover I catched x and y values from wikipedia that gives this functions
for natural cubic spline with theese points
http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/9/a/7/9a712abc0f13501fd9ccbd1dae69789a.png

Thank you,
Nico