commons-user mailing list archives

From Thad Humphries <thad.humphr...@gmail.com>
Subject [imaging] Success!
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 21:27:02 GMT
First, thanks for your great work.

I downloaded the 1.0-SNAPSHOT JAR and I also grabbed SVN and build the
project. I then took an old JAI-Swing demo I wrote *way back*, commented
out "JAI.create( "fileload", filename )" and replaced it with your "
org.apache.commons.imaging.examples.ImageReadExample.imageReadExample(file)".
I'm able to open the various TIFF Group 4 images I commonly test with.

I hope to have time this next week play some more with commons-imaging,
possibly adapting the rest of that demo--scale, rotate, etc.--to use
commons-imaging vs JAI.

Marlowe, *Doctor Faustus* (v, 121-24)